RE: MGB GT V8 conversion?

To: Christopher M Bonomo <chrisandsarahb@juno.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB GT V8 conversion?
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:40:42 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Chris, there are plenty of people on this list that have done this.  Alas I'm
not one of them ..... yet.  I am approaching this job as a "kit".  Collect all
the pieces then put it together.  I hope to be able to drive to the MGB V8
convention in Illinois on Memorial Day in a V8.

As far as your questions there are lots of resources on the Internet.  You might
want to go to my web page and poke around.  You'll find general MG information
as well as links to other sites, some of which include MGB V8 info.

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/