Rover V-8

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rover V-8
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:19:43 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Chris-

I have a couple of P-6 alternator brackets that will work for you if you
use the Rover alternator. I bought them from a fellow lister, Duane
Kennard, who travels under the name of "P-6 man". I decided to use the
Delco (GM) alternator, so they are surplus. Bracket & adjuster link, now
sandblasted, $20.00 plus shipping from Maryland. You should be able to
use the complete front cover & distributer from a 215 Buick/Olds, along
with the harmonic balancer. A Buick 300 water pump bolts right on, comes
with a hub, aftermarket Chevy water pump pulley works with the holes
re-drilled. I have some 2 row pulleys for the crank.

If you want to stay all Rover, contact Ted at TSI,  Glenn Towery, or
Duane Kennard, all on this list.

Hopefully, this will be of some help. If you need e-mail addresses, let
me know.

Jim Stuart