Anyone need parts machined?

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone need parts machined?
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:52:24 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I just got my milling machine yesterday. I'll be making some adapter parts
for another person starting a V8 conversion. To make it worth my while, I
need to buy larger quantities of aluminum. If I buy it 1 piece at a time, it
will kill my pocket book. I wanted to put out feelers to see if anyone would
need the following parts made:

T-5 to 215 adapter
5-4 bolt adapter. Allows you to bolt a Porsche rotor to the MG hub

Those are the 2 main items, but am considering making brake adapters to
allow you to use aftermarket cailpers on the B

Write me if you are interested in anything, or if you have something else in
mind that needs to be machined from aluminum, tell me. I will not be making
much money on the parts. Just trying to save other V8ers some money.

Mike