Flywheels

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Flywheels
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:53:42 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am enjoying to discussion on throwout bearings as I haven't bought mine,
yet. Anyone want to weigh in with an opinion of the Tilton brand?

On the subject of flywheel lightening, I would like to solicite opinions
about whether or not to remove any more weight from my flywheel. It arrived
weighing 27.2 lbs. Would another 3 lbs be worth it or even noticeable in
driveabiltiy? It will be attached to a '63 215 factory 11:1 200HP.

Also, anyone running a stock Camaro 10.4" clutch. How's the peddle pressure?

Thanks,

Carl in TN
'79 MGB (conversion well under way-FINALLY)