Suspension rubber whatsists

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension rubber whatsists
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:48:15 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Folks,

Can anyone give me an opinion on the difference between rubber,
polyurethane and nylatron bushings for suspension based on real experience.
 I have been told that the latter two make riding harsh - but that may be
in comparison to North American boat-ride vehicles.  Nylatron was used by a
friend of mine in a Maserati Mexico and the steering is pin-point.  and the
ride is very similar to a Maserati Mistral so one has to assume the
nylatron did little to put arshness in the ride.  But I would like to hear
from someone who has had both - preferably in the same car.  Nylatron is so
sanquinary expensive that I do not want to get it only to find it gives a
go-kart ride.
Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net

PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO EMAIL AND WEB PAGE ADDRESSES

COBALT TECHNOLOGIES INC
Email    faxlan@cobalt.com
Web Page http://www.faxlords.com
Tel 705-726-7993