Alluminum Wheels

To: MGBV8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alluminum Wheels
From: Jim Miller <v8mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I purchased a set of Saab 15 Mini-lite aluminum
wheels.   The wheels are painted black in the center.
What is the best way to clean these wheels up and
bring them back to the original mat silver vs.
chrome finish.  Ant advice would be helpful.

Also is anyone else using these rims?  What tire size
have you had success with?  I was thinking 195/60-15