Head Porting

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Head Porting
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:04:27 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well,
As the thermometer starts to dip here on the east coast, I probably only have a few more weeks before I have to stop the (out-doors) body and paint work on my '77B 'Sebring' conversion. That means it's time to build up my first Rover engine down in the basement. I'm doing the 4.9 stroker based on the 300 crank and heads w/oversized valves.
Can you folks suggest shops around the country that you know, for a fact, are good w/the 300 heads? I can't afford to have some schmuck grind into the water jacket. I'm in the DC/Maryland area, but I'll certainly ship them to a competant shop elsewhere if they are highly recommended by this group.
Thanks,
James Jewell

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.