Rubber to Chrome Bumper Conversion

To: MGBV8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber to Chrome Bumper Conversion
From: Jim Miller <v8mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 12:31:19 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am looking into a rubber to chrome conversion for mg
78 MGB.  The site below covers the basics and the
conversion appears to be fairly easy.  I just have few
questions.

1 - I was going to order the Moss or equivalent chrome
bumper kit that has the bumper, brackets and hardware.
  Is this the best way to go or is there a better
source?

2  Do I need to order the rear bumper adapter or is
this something easily fabricated?  Where is the
adapter available from?

3  I have seen several you using a better-looking
parking / turn signal lamp.  Where are they available
from?

Rubber to Chrome Conversion Guide
http://www.aote99.dsl.pipex.com/mgb_chrome/

Thanks!