Help. Tires touching RV8 headers

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help. Tires touching RV8 headers
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:59:18 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
At full lock, the tires are touching the headers.  Anyone experience
anything like this before?  My tires are a bit larger than stock, 195/60-15,
but that shouldn't be anything different that other V8'ers.  I believe I
bought these from Ted Schumacher.  The offset of the headers is to the back
of the engine, and the passenger side head is about 1/4" away from the
firewall.

MIke