Re: SU carb styles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU carb styles
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 22:53:17 -500
> > If they're hard to tune, it means they need rebuilding.  (I've just broken
> > corollary #0251 of the fundamental law of random perversity: proud
>              ^^^^

Andy Mace replies:
> Was this originally an MG-built corollary? If so, judging by the assigned
> number, it must have been their first?
>
> Andy "only a commission number freak would bother with a bad joke like
> that" Mace

Very good Andy. One thing that I've observed from these lists, is
that TR folks seem much more, er, shall we say obsessed with
memorizing serial numbers & sequences than most brit-car folks. But,
I think you're one of the few TR folks that would get this one.

Roger -Please ring before you call- Garnett