permanently full fuel tank

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: permanently full fuel tank
From: woodcomp@vt.edu (chris lenth)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 13:28:46 +0500
Now that I've solved (knock on wood) my fuel leaking problem, it is on to
the next minor malfunction.  The fuel guage on my 73 B has been registering
just above the full mark continuously fo rthe pas month or so.  The fuel
tank and sending unit are both less than three years old.  If my memory
serves me correctly, the guage was reading incorrectly (high) for some time
prior to permanently "topping out".   Should I begin my investigation with
the sending unit, the guage, or somewhere in between?

Any comments are welcomed

"a car with no character is indeed just a car"

    Chris Lenth                                      _____\___
    Blacksburg, VA                               '--O-------O--'
    woodcomp@vt.edu                           1973 MGB