Silly Little MGB Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Silly Little MGB Questions
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 14:29:09 -0500 (PDT)
Hi, folks.

I've been wondering these for a while now:

- What's the deal with those zip-out rear windows?  When it comes time
  for my top replacement (probably next year), do I want one?

- What's this sticker on the left-hand side of my steering column which
  reads "Caution:  Manual Store Release Lever", with an arrow pointing
  down the column towards the bulkhead?

- What's a MOWOG?

- Why did B(PS)L reverse the taillamp wiring on '70-'80 US-spec models?

Any takers?

(I'll probably think of more as soon as I send this off...)

--

Todd Mullins
todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil     On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Sport Tourer with OEM idiosyncrasies