Re: DO THE TWIST

To: DANIELS@LMSBV3.TAMU.EDU
Subject: Re: DO THE TWIST
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 11:46:32 -0400 (EDT)
Lee,

I agree that it is great to have people here who know by
(a lot of) experience what they're talking about! Where
else are you going to address opinions and questions to
such a broad group where people don't try to sell you what
they have for some time in stock and try to get rid of.

Is this book something like Norman Nock's "Tech Talk"
which is mainly for Healeys (all sorts of)?
If so I'd like to get some info about that. Too dumb that
I lost John's posting.  I have a Midget and wonder if I
could find also some material about the Midget in this
MG book.

At least I find "Tech Talk" pretty good and very
versatile!

I am looking forward to hearing more about John's book.
Cheers,
        Gus
Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
voice: (617) 632-4754
fax:   (617) 632-4393