Re: MGB books

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB books
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:29:34 -0400
The Moss 800 # is 1-800 MOSS USA.  BTW, Moss came up with my turn signal
lenses. Let's hope they are the correct ones.  I'll let everyone know
once they arrive.

Other catalogs arefrom Special Interest, 1-800-851-5600 and from Victoria
British, 1-800-255-0088.

These are the free catalogs.

While we're listing free catalogs, the Roadster Factory Catalog is mighty
handy too.  Dana Henry ('sorry to see you go!) listed their phone # in a
post today.  I also like to deal with Seven Enterprises in Newport News, VA
(1-800-992-7007) because, living in southwest Virginia, I receive my
orders from them in 24 hours - UPS ground.  In fact, I try to spread my
business around because we need all these folks.  You never know who is
going  to have that rare part you desparately need, and they may not be
there if you haven't given them some business before.

Allen