Re: I figured it out!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: I figured it out!
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 07:47:07 -0400

> I've got it!  I got it!  It's as plain as the day is long!  It was the splay
> wheel torque adjustment lock washer distance piece (aka your swtalwdp)!
>
> Will "I can't take it anymore" Zehring

Will This would cause the same symtoms but so would seized muffler
bearings. This restricts the exhaust flow much the same as a clogged
catalytic. A set of ABEC 1 muffler bearings cost about $3-$4. I
personally use ABEC 7 muffler bearings. Their high precision
dramatically reduces back pressure and quiets the exhaust but leaves
that exhaust note we all love to here. They cost about $135-$160 a set
retail, but since I work for a bearing company I get them off the
production line for nil.

- -Mark     = =o&o