Re: tonneau trade?

To: Galen Work <galen@wilmington.edu>
Subject: Re: tonneau trade?
From: MALIK HAMMED MAHMOUD <92malikh@wave.scar.utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 13:31:10 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 11 May 1995, Galen Work wrote:

>     Speaking of tonneau covers, I have a black tonneau in excellent shape
> meant for a later B with headrests that I would like to trade for one
> without accomodation for headrests in similar condition.

Hi Galen,

I don't have a tonneau cover but I do have a black hard top in good
condition that I wouldn't mind swapping for a tonneau cover with head
rests.  If anyone else is interested, I live in Toronto and am willing to
deliver the hard top to within an hour's drive from here.

Thanks

Hammed Malik
416-754-1281