Re: Drunken MGB GT Driver.

To: Rob Forster <u01rtdf@eng.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Drunken MGB GT Driver.
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 10:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 13 May 1995, Rob Forster wrote:

>       Last week I had a most disturbing experience.........
> MGBs are not the best handling cars compares to the modern day ones....
> 10 metres to run to her at 30mph.  Horn, Brakes, Skid with turning....
> car snaps away from the wall...lucky no-one was coming the other way...
> Oh well..  I had better go.  I run into a new MG every day.
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The insurance company must love you.  I imagine that car club members
probably get a bit miffed when you attend tours though...

>Yesterday was the best.  2 completely new MGB GTs to me.

You're telling us you ran into 2 NEW MGB-GT's yesterday?  I could only
guess you smashed into the two prototype BGT RV-8's.  Perhaps the factory
will use your data to substitute for the crash testing necessary to get
the RV-8 GT to pass US DOT?

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6