New MG Owner!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New MG Owner!
From: dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca (Deborah Buckle)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 14:12:15 -0700
Greetings, I am now the proud owner of a maroon 1973 MGB!  It's in great
shape with an 1800 cc engine (of course), overdrive, dual SU carbs, spoke
wheels, perelli tyres, and chrome detail.  It came with a hard top, soft top
and 2 toneau covers!  I live in Victoria, British Columbia and there are a
number of MG's about, but this is the best one I've seen by far on the
market of late.  It's very exciting as I've always loved MG's ever since I
was a little girl.

It's a pleasure to be part of the list.  I'd like to learn as much as
possible about my new "toy".  The first item on the agenda is to learn how
to adjust the dual carbs.  I understand they need tweaking just about every
couple of weeks, is this true??  Any advice anyone can offer would be most
appreciated, I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks learning the inside
and out of my MG.

Cheers!

Deborah Buckle
End User Analyst, Information Systems Branch
Ministry of Government Services
387-3485  (dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca)