Midget with Rabies?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget with Rabies?
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@tbgi-sv.usa.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 10:02:48 -0400
My '67 Midget occasionally spits a litle of its radiator contents out.
Nothing much, just a few drops here and there.  Nothing I ever worry
about because the temp stays at acceptable levels.

However, yesterday I noticed that the car was foaming from the radiator
overflow tube.  Has my car got rabies?  The gasket at the inlet tube is
flaky, so it could be sucking air in, or is this indicative of a blown
head gasket.  I'm going to replace the thermostat and inlet gasket
tonight.  BTW, on the ride to work this morning, the temp was still fine.

Andy Ramm

Midget MkIII