Radio Converter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio Converter
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 11:34:20 -0400
I looked at converting my car to negative ground, but it seems there are
also issues with the fuel pump in addition to the generator and
tachometer and I decided it was probably too much work to do for just a
car radio.

So, I think the easiest way to do this is to run a converter with the
radio.  I have the following observations and questions:

1.  The antenna is grounded to the car, how do I deal with this?

2.  The mounting chassis for the radio is also grounded to the facia,
what does this mean?

3.  Where can I get a converter, and does it simply deal with the hot
side of the voltage supply?  Can this be purchased at Radio Shack or
something?

I have a radio all ready to go and I just need advice on setting it up.

Thanks,

Andy Ramm

'67 Midget Mk III -- The Smidgin

'85 RZR350-RR -- Psychoid