Fwd: Re: Radio Converter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Radio Converter
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 9:08:19 -0400
>>Sorry to be rude about it, but you are wrong.

Its OK to be wrong, that's why I subscribed to this list in the first
place, so others can point out when I'm wrong.

>>The positive to negative ground conversion for the entire car is the
best thing you

can do, and it is less than a 3 hour operation.

OK, I'm sold, I'll do it.

>>So, the 1 1/2 hours included switching wires, removing a tach, changing
it, replacing

it, and diagnosing the fuel pump reverse polarity.

OK, so as I understand it, I change the polarity on the fuel pump, change
over the tach and repolarize the generator.  People have said that the
instructions for doing this are in the Moss catalog, but the Midget
version of the Moss catalog doesn't have this.

Would someone be willing to publish here the tach conversion portion of
the procedure.  I'm awful handy with a soldering iron and I even know
which end to use!

Thanks!

Andy Ramm

'67 Midget Mk III -- The Smidgin