RHD Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RHD Midget
From: kimk@rmii.com (Bryan Slatner)
Date: Wed, 31 May 95 10:06 MDT
Today's Midget Puzzler...

Big prizes await the response with the most correct answers...(OK, there's no
prizes and I don't know the correct answers, but take a shot anyway<g>).

What changes are required to convert a 1970 LHD Midget to a RHD Midget.  The
modifications I can think of offhand are:

  1) Steering rack
  2) Wiring harness
  3) Dash
  4) Brake/Clutch hydraulic lines
  5) Choke cable?

What else might need to be reworked?  Is this feasible?  Any comments
appreciated.  Thanks.

| Bryan Slatner, Software Engineer | "His honor, rooted in       |
| and all around nifty guy.        |  dishonor stood, and his    |
|                                  |  faith, unfaithful, kept    |
| kimk@rmii.com                    |  him falsely true."         |
| 71175.3534@compuserve.com        |   -Alfred, Lord Tennyson    |
| The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions |
| of TurboPower Software Company.  If they were, I would own it, |
| which I don't, so they aren't...necessarily, that is.          |