Re: Radio Converter

To: MarvinCX2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radio Converter
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 20:24:36 -0400
Whoa everybody.  I'm only responding to a request for inputs on installing a
neg gropund radio in a pos ground car.  Apparenetly the requestor didn't like
the thought of converting to neg ground.  Hooking up a radio with a direct
connection to the battery is not the best alternative, but is certainly not
an unknown one.  My message goes on to ther steps required to convert from
pos to neg.  It's not a big deal and everyone should consider it.  My 1955
Austin-Healey has already been converted and has a radio/tape deck adn CB
installed.  Alarm is next.  --John Trifari 55BN1 80MGB