Re: Radio Converter

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radio Converter
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 22:52:13 -0400
A couple of things:  I have not tried to hook up a radio this way and only
mentioned this technique in passing.  My 1955 Healey was converted to neg
ground.  Again, I was only responding to another LBC owner who asked how to
install a radio without convertying to neg ground--a route he apparently
considered too arduous.  Meanwhile, I think I have been instrumental in the
creation of the longest running thread since the discussion about John Twist.

     Second, I think we should all take heed of your warning.  Right.  If the
antenna touches pop sizzle.  CAn the antenna be uinsilated toi avoind this
problem.  It saeems likke there has to be a way since some poeple seem to be
hooking up their radio this way.  See ya--John Trifari 1980 MGB  1955 AH