Discolored Read Window

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Discolored Read Window
From: spatchel@radford.com (Steve Patchel)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 13:49:07 -0700
Thanks to all of you who suggested solutions regarding ways to restore the
"fogged" rear window on my associate's care.

She used Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Clear Plastic clearner. Apparently its a two
step process. "It really did the job and it wasn't even hard work"

I saw the window "before" and it was in bad shape. The car is driven daily
to work and sits in the Calif sun with the usual negative result on the rear
window. The "after" is quite impressive and has saved her the cost of
replaceing the window.

Much appreciated

PS  How do I account for dumb things done by the previous owner, when I*m
the only one who has ever owned the car (71 B)? Alternative Realitiy?
Demonic Possession? Evil Twin? Effect of origionally living in New Jersey?
Stephen M. Patchel
spatchel@radford.com
408-954-0968 X214