Garage Sale

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Garage Sale
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 08:20:16 -0700
A friend of mine is trying to make room for a new project car and has
several other vehicles he wants to sell.

'58 MGA 1500 - $1000
This is a project car with wire wheels, very small amount of rust on the
body, no rust on thr frame, Someone has partially disassembled the car and
gave up on the restoration. He bought the car as it is now, but he doesn't
have time to complete it.

'59 Morris Minor Travler - $10,000
This is truely a one of a kind car, over $12000 in receipts for parts. All
the rust has been removed, not covered up, cut out & new metal installed.
In addition to new metal, al the wood is new inside and out. There is a
little work yet to be done, this can make the car reflect your personality.

Modifications: 1275cc with dual 1 1/2" SU's
               Datsun 5 speed transmitions
               Datsun 200 SX rear axle
               Disk brakes, front - Spridget
                             rear - Datsun 200SX
Interior: Rosewood dash with full instrumentation
          '76 Mustang Cobra seats
          Air conditioning
          Pullout stereo
          Tilt steering wheel

He also has a lot of spare parts for the Morris for sale. If your looking
for bits e-mail me the list and I'll pass it on.

'60 Blue Jay sailboat - $1000
14' Sailboat, Blue-jay class, wooden boat with wood rigging. Complete with
sails, trailer & cover. In excellent condition.

Usual disclaimers apply. I'm playing brain dead this morning and can't
remember Bob's phone number for the life of me, so if your intrested e-mail
me. All items are located in the Portland, Oregon area.

Cheers
Lane