Lucas Lights

To: British Car List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Lights
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:59:10 -0500 (CDT)
I have a couple questions regarding Lucas lights.

I have a set of original Lucas tripod headlights (They say LUCAS PL in
the center of the tripod).  My father had them on a Studebaker Avanti (is
there a Avanti/Studebaker list out there?), and if I won't be able to get
to it for a few more years.

Question.  Some of the chrome has flaked off on the reflective surface,
is there anything I can do about it.

He also has driving lights, only one was smashed in a wreck (from snow
covered street to mialbox....WHAM) the other is perfect, but is missing
the glass.  Are there any sources for replacement glass?

Thanks well in advance....

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME - Mississippi State University
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1
74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)

"An object at rest cannot be stopped." The evil midnight bomber
what bombs at midnight    FROM "THE TICK"