Re: Lucas Lights

To: elv1@ra.MsState.Edu, British@apple.com, Car@apple.com, List@apple.com,
Subject: Re: Lucas Lights
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 12:16:37 -0700
In message <Pine.SUN.3.91.950713124830.28274A-100000@Ra.MsState.Edu> "Eric L.
Van Iderstine" writes:

> Question.  Some of the chrome has flaked off on the reflective surface,
> is there anything I can do about it.

PLs are good lamps.  I asked about this not too long ago.  The replys I got was
that remirroring can be done & Hemmings is a good place to look.  This is
something that people with early 1900's cars have to deal with all the time
since their lamps are nonstandard.

> He also has driving lights, only one was smashed in a wreck (from snow
> covered street to mialbox....WHAM) the other is perfect, but is missing
> the glass.  Are there any sources for replacement glass?

Moss Motors sells reproduction driving lights.  I believe you can purchase the
glass without the whole lamp from the.  It should fit into the real thing
without any problem.

TeriAnn Wakeman              .sig closed for remodeling
twakeman@apple.com