Sun visor installation on 66 MGB

Subject: Sun visor installation on 66 MGB
From: Jerry Rau <jerry_rau@escalade.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 14:06:00 PDT
To all,

Now that the brakes are functioning well (thanks to all that sent
suggestions!), I'm on to the next project...

I recently purchased a set of "optional original equipment" sun visors for
my '66 MGB roadster (from the recent MOSS catalog). When the kit arrived, I
deduced that it will be necessary to drill holes in the windshield metal
frame to complete the installation. This has me a bit nervous, because the
potential for screw up seems high, as does the cost of a mistake. Has anyone
completed such installation? Any hints or suggestions to insure proper
installation?

Thanks!

 -jerry

rau@escalade.com