Re: Tranny oil

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tranny oil
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John Wise)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 11:51:46 -0500
>-Now, all I need is a bigger garage.  Thinking about putting my newly
>restored 65 Sprite in the living room as a coffee table, lounge chair, lbc
>papasan, etc.  -any ideas?

I have been thinking of getting one of those home car lifts, so I double
deck my small cars.  I have seen them in catelogs for $2500 which is a lot
cheaper than a garage & would come in handy for oil changes & other car
work.

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA