Re: MGB & LE Differences

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Subject: Re: MGB & LE Differences
From: woof@ott.hookup.net (Steve MacSween)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 22:57:08 -0500
Stories are great, fine by me, Denise. I'm on three lists, and if it's any
consolation, mgs has a LONG, LONG way to go before it catches up to the
Volvo list. (You aren't entitled to an opinion on "swedishbricks" unless
you own at least 30 reference books and can quote alignment specs from
memory, for all models back to 1962....)

If you want some enjoyment for enjoyment's sake, hit the Jaguar list. Has
the occasional story, even had a (sort of) poem, a while back.

<zip... the sound of the flame-retardant suit>

steve macsween
woof@ott.hookup.net

(Who had the same feeling as Denise, after foolishly attempting to discuss
material on a list that didn't involve exactly which chassis no. the
whigherjibbit went from mark 1 to mark 1.2. on, and so on, and .... for
god's sake, a little diversity never hurt anyone, right???)

The history of the happy exchanges, to date: