Re: MGB & LE Differences

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB & LE Differences
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:01:52 -0700
Denise said--
[snip]
>car that year because it wasn't made until aught seven.  I was kinda hoping
>to prompt people to tell "bizarre color combination" stories, not spark a
>debate about whether bugeyes ever came in black.  I want to hear people's
>stories.  Anyone else?

I doubt there is a more bizarre paint combination than on my car, at least
one made deliberately.  The car (a '65 Sprite) is mostly a sky blue color,
except for some black stripes.  The door sill is black, which is OK.  The
narrow panel between the bonnet and the door, extending over the car in
front of the windscreen is also black, giving the car the appearance of an
upside-down 'T'.  Yeggh.  SOMEDAY the car will be repainted, in red, or
perhaps the original olive drab.  sf

Stan Fickes             If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--MG.
Wireless comm., ATG     1951 MGTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.    1965 Sprite, daily commuter
(408) 974-7653          1957 Bel Air StWgn, family car