Re: MG Tuning

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Tuning
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 09:47:00 PDT
I think this may be Bill Lattimer - if so HI !

In any case, I have an excellent and inexpensive expert in rebuilding and
tuning SU carbs. Call Jim Taylor on Harned Ave, in Bartlesville, OK. I don't
have his number handy, but he's an ex-engineer and an absolute whiz at
carbs. He does hundreds every year for enthusiasts.

Good luck,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com