Nice body

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice body
From: Kevin Buckley <kb@techprt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 11:21:34 BST
I'm about to have some bodywork done on my B roadster & I wondered if any of
you (UK) guys have direct relevant experience (good or bad) of the following
companies (or any other recommendations in the Cambridge area):

        MGOC in Swavesy;
        B-Hive in Wisbech;
        Brown & Gammons in Baldock.

The work I want them to do is:

        New front wings fitted;
        New doors fitted;
        New floorpans;
        New front valence;
        Sills both sides;
        Rust removal everywhere else (not much);
        Corrosion protection (Waxoyl or other. Maybe I'll do this);

        Paint (2 pack).  Maybe done by someone else.

The body will be provided on stands, trim, powertrain, front & rear
suspension removed.

TIA - Kevin

Mail:  Kevin Buckley                              #####
       The Technology Partnership plc             #####
       Melbourn, Royston                          #####
       Herts. SG8 6EE UK                          #####
Tel:   +44 1763 262626                            #####
Fax:   +44 1763 261582                        THE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP
EMail: kb@techprt.co.uk