MGs at Meadow Brook in '96

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs at Meadow Brook in '96
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 08:42:51 +0500
Fellow fiends:

I had heard a rumor regarding this about a month or so ago and then this
morning I was finally paging through my program from this year's Meadow
Brook Concours when I saw it confirmed (sort of).  The tentative "featured
marque" for the 1996 Meadow Brook show is MG!!  Mark your calendars-the show
is in early August.  I suspect that if it is correct there will be an
emphasis on prewar cars, but that's just my guess.

This year's marque was Morgan and the show contained maybe 30 of 'em.  Then,
the additional 40 in the field adjacent to the show made for a good day's
car watching.  If its MG next year that should be great.

Will "you heard it here" Zehring