72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump
From: ciaffone@nando.net
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 21:10:53 +0000
I am up for a NC inspection in a few months, and although
my 72 Midget is TOO OLD (!!) to have a real emissions
inspection, it needs to have it's original equipment intact
and "hooked up."  That means a PCV valve and an AIR PUMP!
And my air pump is FROZEN up (disconnected and removed, too).
Any suggestions for (a) getting an air pump that is "hooked
up", but (2) not spending the $500.00 or so that Moss/Vicky
want for a rebuilt job??
I am currently soaking the old pump in parts cleaner in
hopes of freeing it up, but I expect there's no joy in that.
Any other old codgers out there real tight with a buck ?

chuck

---------
// Chuck Ciaffone
// 919-544-4878