Re: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump

To: craig@wco.com
Subject: Re: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump
From: ciaffone@nando.net
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 20:05:13 +0000
OK Gang!  I got the Air Pump off my 72 Midget, got the back off,
and have soaked the internals in parts cleaner and then
gasoline.  Still Frozen!  Won't turn!  I then tried an allen
wrench on WHAT LOOK LIKE 4 alan bolts holding a collar on an
internal cylinder (under the vanes).  No Joy. I really don't
know if these are real allen bolts, or just decoration.

Anyone with info on dissassembling (SP??) an Air Pump on a
72 (or so) Midget is cordially INVITED to send some info PLEASE!

chuck

---------
// Chuck Ciaffone
// 919-544-4878