Just scored a MGB Hardtop for $60!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Just scored a MGB Hardtop for $60!
From: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 17:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I just bought (about 5 minutes ago) an MGB hardtop.  Kinda suprising
since I've seen very few lbc's in Northern Idaho.

My question:  Who makes this top?  It is not factory, since I have a
factory top for my '63 and it's not the same.  The seller told me it came
with their 74 MGB.  The general description is...ugly portholes for rear
quarters, black vinyl looking on top, white vinyl inside.  Fits OK.

Anyone know who makes it?  Any chance of getting rubber for it (even
though the rubber's still good, I'd like to know if it is available).

Thanks

-Jeff