Midget front suspension

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mg)
Subject: Midget front suspension
From: Graham Knight <graham@disr.den.mmc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 95 14:26:50 MDT
Hi Folks!

        Guess what! I drove the Midget to work and back today (45 miles)
without a problem - even passed an emission test during lunch time!
Life is indeed good. :)

        Question: My front suspension seems *way* too bouncy. If you give
it good jolt it bounces 4-5 times before settling down. This is
not good 'eh? Before i go spend big $$$ on parts is there
something that i can do to the dampers? Are they servicable???

        All on this list should derive great pleasure from my drive to
work today, and the emission test - i couldn't have done it without
you! THANKS!

        Graham

--
Graham Knight           graham@disr.den.mmc.com                   303-977-7085