Midget front suspension

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget front suspension
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 17:34:38 -0500
I have the same problem with mine.  It was suggested to me on this list =
that the shocks could be refilled (topped off).  I didn't have any luck =
with this, although the problem may be with the springs, not the shocks.

I'm not sure what to use to fill them; I've heard of everything from =
motor oil to hydraulic jack fluid to STP oil treatment.

Anyone else?