Re: PA car show, Meeting of the marques

To: jello@main.cpcnet.com, jag-lovers@psy.uwa.edu.au, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: PA car show, Meeting of the marques
From: Dphdcpe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 08:11:47 -0400
Phil,

Just for a little more info, The Meeting of the Marques is at the Allenberry
Resort at Rt.174 in Boiling Springs, Pa. They already have 250 Cars
preregistered and expect 100 more on the day of the show. They are having
British Folk Music (Beatles?). Bagpipes,
Art Tent and a feast. Field open from 9-12. Register at gate for $15.00. Even
Non-British Marques are invited in a separate class. All Classes are made up
by year, not by Marque. I'll be driving over in the XK150, so look for me in
Class D.

Terry Wagner
60 XK150 Drophead
61 XKE OTS