Re: Nearly Off.......or Off'ly Near, Old Chap!

To: Jerome Keller <jkeller@cc-mail.pica.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Nearly Off.......or Off'ly Near, Old Chap!
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 22:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, Jerome Keller wrote:

>      I yield, I yield....on all points. Thanks, Chip, guess I should have
>      read those old manuals more closely.

Don't give up so easily.  You're assuming that _I_ read them closely!  :-)

>      (P.S. Good to see you still have your hand in, Chip. I suppose
>      you had
>      written all there was to write for TSO, but you're missed anyway.)

Got tired of it, mainly, then got sidetracked by computers, horses, an
old house, so no longer had time for it.  Sigh.  I can't believe I
cranked out all that stuff on a manual typewriter!  No personal computers
back in those days!  Just me, my typewriter, and reams of crumpled paper
all over the place (I was and still am a crummy typist).

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.