Re: Miatas

To: Todd Mullins <todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:55:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, Todd Mullins wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 1995 pbailey@qnet.com wrote:
>
> > BTW it was a really nice day about 75 deg and he had his top UP .
>
> So who's doing the research on this?  Any interesting findings yet about
> why the weenies won't cram the canvas?

There's one answer that would make sense; last time I heard, a new top
for a Miata cost about $1000.  So you want to save wear and tear on it by
leaving it up.  More likely, though, it is that the air conditioner
doesn't work worth a damn with the top down.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910