FWD: Re: A/C in MGBs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FWD: Re: A/C in MGBs
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 03:21:17 -0600
    Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
    From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
    Subject: Re: A/C in MGBs

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, John A. Wise wrote:

> >Can you put AC in an MGB?  I had never even considered it possible.  When
> >did this become available?  Can you retrofit a '69?

 The most recent copy of the Victoria British catalog has a photo
 on the back cover of a late B featuring some wooden dash panels.
 This MGB has the dealer installed A/C-  there are two trays fitted
 under the standard dash with vents and a couple of control knobs.

 --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.             'Managing programmers
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA      is like trying to herd cats'
   (610) 481-2646                                      --Anonymous