Re: Smog Tests in California

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog Tests in California
From: dcraig@u2systems.com (Dean Craig)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:38:05 -0700
'65 or earlier requires no smog test. Proof of ownership is all that is
required for registration, so inspection of the car will not be required. If
he has a '65 or older he will have much less trouble with it. You don't
mention where he will be importing the car from but your email address has a
suggestive .uk on the end. I don't know what hoops he may have to jump
through to bring it into the country, maybe someone else on the list can
help on that topic.

Dean Craig
Irvine, CA
'64 B