Lost list subscription

To: mgs@autox.team.net
From: "JOHN WHITEHEAD" <WHITEJ@sunynassau.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 11:57:25 EST
Hello all,

    Sorry to be this asking again.  While on vacation I somehow got
deleted from the Digest.  Shortly before going away I posted a message
reguarding "Lean Idle & Rich Crusin'".  If anyone responed, I did not
receive the message.  I seems to have missed approx 2 weeks worth of
digest.  If there are others out there like myself, who like to keep
the postings for reference, would you please foward me the last two
weeks.

                                Thanks in advance,
                                    John Whitehead  '73B

                                    [whitej@sunynassau.edu]