Re: Parrish Plastics Hardtop parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parrish Plastics Hardtop parts
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:33:18 -0500
About a week ago or more I inquired about the phone number for Parrish
Plastics.  They manufacture one of the aftermarket hardtops for MGBs as well
as other cars.  They also make fiberglass fenders, bonnets and other
components for the MGB as well.  Specifically, I wanted to contact them for
the rubber seals and glass pieces needed to restore my tatty hardtop.  Found
their phone number.  It is:  412/833-1755 and they are located in Pittsburgh,
PA.  They will sell retail, over the phone and take VISA/ Mastercard.  I
spoke with a gentleman named Tom.

Regards,

Randy