Re: tire foam

To: CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu
Subject: Re: tire foam
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 08:08:57 -0500 (EST)
]Obligatory wrenching tip:  When stealing bakeware from the kitchen to use
]as parts trays and drip pans, avoid the pans with the rolled metal edges.
]The oil that gets under the rolled edge never comes out and then everything
]you bake smells like burnt motor oil.
]
]Denise Thorpe
]thorpe@kegs.saic.com

To think I've been doing it backwards all these years - using my parts
trays and drip pans to cook in.

]You mean we are supposed to give those back?
]
]Chris

If you get your containers at a fast food place no one will expect their
return. Their volume, though, is not quite the same.