Re: Speedometer error.....

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedometer error.....
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 20:37:06 -0500
Denise,
  Hope you don't mind if I cut in??
Speaking of right angle speedo's, thats what seized on My TR
not allowing me to utilize the all important speedo.  You should
see what that does to the cable!!!!!!   Anyway anybody have a used
one their looking to get rid of????? Oh, I mean one that still actually
has gears in it.  And non O/D.

                                                     Thanks for string
                                                      Chet in Dav. Ia.
                                                      TR6-MGB-72's