Re: Wheel Bearing and/or Frozen Brake Shoe

To: spatchel@radford.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearing and/or Frozen Brake Shoe
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 17:50:37 -0500
Steve,

   I can't tell you what to expect, BUT, I will tell you not to put
this off!!!!!!  If it's a wheel bearing and its becoming dry, look out
if your driving when it becomes a minnie hacksawafter it freezes
up!!!!!!!!    Check it out!!!!!!  Just do what the books say and buy
a can of wheelbearing greese and start packing.

                                        Chet in Dav Ia
                                        TR-6-MGB-72's